Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Signing Off

TIP: I want the cards we send out for our card ministry to reflect back to the church, so I always include a sticker on the back of each card that is hand made. 


Here is a close-up:


I use a clear matte sticker so it blends right in with any color cardstock that I use. The sticker paper that I use is by Maco, and I get the solid sheet sticker (ML 4005) so that I can fit as much as possible on each sheet. Here is a picture of the front of the box if you're interested.


I figure out what I want the signature to say, and then layout as many as I can on a sheet, which can be printed with a laser printer. You can also do your own return address labels the same way, which I have also done in the past. Below is an example of my signature label sheet that I print each time I need more:


I think I counted 70 labels on this one sheet. I cut them apart and store them in a little clam shell box, and each time I need one, I just peel the paper off the back and the sticker is ready to go on the back of the card.

I hope this is helpful to someone who makes/sends cards in bulk! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, ideas, questions? Please feel free to comment!