Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Dream a New Dream


I mentioned in a post last week about getting some great deals at Verve, and this "New Dream" stamp is the one I picked up for 75-cents. However, it is probably sold out now because Julee Tilman, the owner of Verve, just announced that she's closing up shop. I'm SO sorry to see Verve go, because they had such perfect stamps for card ministry. In fact, I snatched up a couple more scripture sets before they were gone forever. Even though some of the scriptures will be duplicates of stamps I already have, I use them so often, it will be reassuring to know that I have back-ups in case I wear the originals out!

The paper is from the Pebbles "Garden Party" 6x6 pad, and the card is finished off with a butterfly die cut.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, ideas, questions? Please feel free to comment!