Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Shout Out to Verve Stamps

When linking to the Verve stamp I used on my last card, I realized that Verve no longer sells these "Plain Jane" scripture stamps. I was really upset to learn this at first, until I saw that these same scripture stamps that have become favorites of mine to use are now available in sets. AND, there was a great set on sale full of verses I don't have, so I quickly ordered the set, along with another clearance sentiment that was marked down to 75 cents. Are you kidding me? 75 cents for a beautiful sentiment? Yes, please!

I shouldn't have been shocked when my order arrived less than 48 hours later, because I've bought from Verve before. But not only did my order arrive FAST and packaged beautifully in pretty tissue paper, but there were lots of extras thrown in:


In addition to the stamps I ordered, they included some coordinated papers, a paper doily, a stamped sentiment, plus a free clear stamp that says "Enjoy today" -- everything I need to make a card. Awesome!

In case you're interested, this scripture set is called Scripture Medley 4. It includes 8 scriptures and one beautiful "grace" sentiment that says "Grace... meets us where we are, but does not leave us where it found us."

Needless to say, I'm thrilled with my ordering experience, and wanted to spread the word. I'm not affiliated with Verve in any way -- heck, I run a competing stamp company! --  I'm just sharing this as a happy customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, ideas, questions? Please feel free to comment!