Friday, June 15, 2018

All My Hope


When I did a shout-out to Verve Stamps a couple of weeks ago, I pictured the freebies that had accompanied my order, including designer papers, a doily and a printed sentiment. The card above is what I was able to make with those things. I also used Stampin' Up grey cardstock for the card base, and old olive cardstock to frame the sentiment. I sponged "Worn Lipstick" Distress Oxide Ink over the doily.

I am entering my card in Jeannie's Dragonfly Journeys challenge, which is to include roses on your card. There are lots of them in the DP, so this is an easy qualifier. There's still more than a week left to play along if you have a rose project to share!

Thanks for looking, and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Monica! This is really lovely with that beautiful paper. The doily and of course the sentiment are just perfect. Thanks so much for joining my Rose Garden blog challenge and good luck :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts, ideas, questions? Please feel free to comment!