Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Such a Joy!


When I heard that Verve was closing, I hurriedly placed one last order before everything was gone. I was excited to get a couple more scripture sets, as well as a nice general-purpose set called "Be Kind," from which this sentiment comes. Inside, I stamped "hugs and smiles" from the same set. I won't bother linking to the set now, since it has sold out and will no longer be available.

The "Classy Label" die is also from Verve. When I stamped the sentiment, which is lined up at an angle as you see above, there was room left on the label for something else. This "Be Kind" set also included a stamp with a couple of solid flowers, so I chose it for the corner. However, the flowers didn't match exactly, so I got a purple pen and added some outlines to match the design on the patterned paper (from Love Nicole's "Blooming" 6x6 pad). I'm not sure I LOVE the result, but it DID make the flowers coordinate a little better, so I kept it. What's your vote, yes or no?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, ideas, questions? Please feel free to comment!