Friday, May 25, 2018

Grace


I mentioned this "Grace" verse in my last post; it is part of a Verve scripture set, and I love it!

I pretty much only make easy cards, and this one is no exception. As mentioned before, I can't add lots of layers, because with my card ministry, I will have other people mailing the cards who might not know that a thick, fussy card could require extra care or postage. I keep it easy for me and easy for whoever will end up sending this card off.

Here, I used a floral paper from Love Nicole's "Delicate Floret" 6 x 6 pad. I have a lot of the Love Nicole papers, because I live within walking distance of an AC Moore, and they always have these pads on sale.

Card ministry tip: This card, like all of the others I make, is an A2 size (4¼" x 5½"). I use this size exclusively for the card ministry because lots of times people who send cards don't know what to write inside, and thus are scared off from sending a card. For a card this size, with a scripture or simple "thinking of you/missing you" greeting stamped inside, there is only a half page or so of white space left. All you'd need to add is a sentence or two with a signature, and the inside looks full. I found through experience that this size card is sent much more readily than a regular greeting card size, which would sit on the card rack for months. These small cards are grabbed quickly, so it was easy to see that this size is preferred.

Thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, ideas, questions? Please feel free to comment!