Monday, August 13, 2018

Cheater, Cheater


I don't know if this card should count for anything, because I did very little to make it. The main image comes from the front of a pack of very small note cards, one that is sent in the mail by an organization in hopes that you send a donation. I think there were 6 tiny cards in the pack, but the paper was very thin in addition to the small size. But the picture and verse on the front is beautiful, and perfect for card ministry, so I just "paid it forward" by jazzing up the cards a little and donating them to the card ministry of my church. I cut off the front panel and matted it with a coordinating color, and then attached it to a A2 size note card. I did all six of the cards this way, using different colors to mat, and I think each one was lovely. I wish I could give credit to the original artist, but even if it was included with the original packaging, these were received so many years ago, I no longer have that packaging.  I am glad, however, that I held on to the cards, and that they were finally able to be used.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, ideas, questions? Please feel free to comment!