Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Sailboat Peace


I played along with the Splitcoast "Clean and Simple" challenge #489, which was to make a "tropical" CAS card. If I went on a tropical vacation, I'd hope it would be like this "Beachfront Boat" stamp scene by Stampendous. Whether on that boat or on that beach, it looks so quiet and peaceful, I could think of no better sentiment! And because I will be using this in my card ministry, I paired the idea of peace with the inside scripture "Be still and know that I am God. - Psalm 46:10"

I'm also submitting this to the Dragonfly Journeys "Summer Lovin'" challenge. I'm sure everyone has some kind of summer stamps or dies, so link it up so we can see what YOU made! :)

Supplies:

Stamps - "Beachfront Boat" by Stampendous; "Holiday Word Borders" set by Hero Arts
Paper - "Aquarelle" (6 x 6 pad) by Love Nicole

Ink - Versafine onyx black; Ranger Distress Oxide inks for watercoloring
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Monica! That image is the perfect idea of Peace to me and the paper behind it is just gorgeous with it. Thanks so much for joining my Summer Lovin' Blog Challenge and Good Luck :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your color choice is very pleasing.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts, ideas, questions? Please feel free to comment!